- Are you open this Sunday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Sunday?
Yes, we are open EVERY Sunday. There is a mid December break which will be stipulated closer to the time.
- What are the market hours?
Market opens to the public at 9am. All Market stalls close at 3pm. Exit closes at 4pm.
- Can we book a table or a specific space?
No, we are essentially an open communal space. No area may be blocked off to exclude or impact others enjoyment of the market.
- We’re celebrating an engagement, birthday party can we bring our own snacks/ sweets/ cake/ drinks into the market?
No food or drink may be brought into the market space. Only food/drinks from our traders may be consumed on the property.
- Can we book the market as a venue for private parties/weddings/functions outside of market hours?
Yes, all non-market events are scheduled and co-ordinated by Natalie Varges and Micaela Vermaak.
- Can we bring our little/large dog?
Yes, furry-friends of all sizes are welcome on a leash. Please be considerate of small dogs and children.
- Are you open on public holidays during the week?
We are only open on a Sunday at the moment. Any additional markets will be announced on our home page, Facebook page or Twitter feed.
- Are you open on rainy days or if rain predicted?
Yes. Please follow our Facebook page or Twitter feed for live updates if severe weather is expected.
- How do I book a stall?
Please submit details through online application form under VENDORS APPLICATIONS. Stalls cannot simply be booked. We will contact you if we like your offering and when we have a space. There will then be a taste test/ product viewing.
- How long is the waiting list?
Our waiting list for traders is extensive and unfortunately we can give no indication how long you will have to wait. We select new traders on merit when a position becomes available.